TRM Partners was founded in 2007 by financial services industry veterans to provide a talented pool of resources that understand the challenges financial firms face to identify and develop strategies to improve their technology infrastructure and efficiencies, reduce and control cost and ensure the highest level of quality of service potentially better than that of what you have today. TRM is network and vendor-agnostic diligently working to get you the best T’s & C’s, SLA’s and pricing available in the market today.
Realizing many firms in the financial industry lack the time and resources to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies, service providers, and market requirements, TRM has developed time tested strategies and policies to aid enterprises to assess, plan, procure and implement technology and related services. TRM provides a number of core solutions and has developed the GRID2 platform, one of the most industry-wide pricing databases, for pricing and requests (for anything).
- Procurement Co-Source – Collaborative approach to deliver infrastructure assets to business units in a more timely and cost efficient manner.
- Data Center and Critical Site Migration Support – Turnkey migration solution, including project planning, vendor negotiation, deployment of new and decommissioning of end-of-life mission critical assets in infrastructure migration projects of all sizes.
- Cloud Transformation – Analysis, strategy, planning, vendor selection, negotiation, economic modeling and operational engineering to move from physical infrastructure to private, public and hybrid cloud.
- Mobile Device Management – Analysis of devices, applications, security, access, identity and more across BYOD and company provisioned devices (smartphones, tablets, and laptops). MDM as a service.
- Inventory & Audit Services – Physical and logical inventory builds for the purpose of managing technology expenses downward. Review and deliver operational support, deployment, process and procedure alternatives. Price assessment and cost reduction recommendations.
- VQS – Vendor Quote Solution and Benchmarking on a wide range of global infrastructure products and services – dramatically accelerates the process and ensures optimal results.
- RF(X) – Request For Anything (X) – An RFP, RFQ or RFI process run in a fraction of the time – significantly improving time to value.
Market Communications & TRM Partners Partnership
Market Communications has had long standing professional relationships with key executives of TRM Partners and entered in to a strategic partnership with them based on their integrity, knowledge of the financial industry and ability to produce a broad range of solutions, resources and demonstrated cost savings to our customers. Partnering with TRM enables Market Communications to bring another level of professional services experts to our customers.
Please contact us to learn more about TRM Partners and how they can help you solve resource issues, assist in procurement and reduce your spend.