Avaya 9641G IP Deskphone
Market Communications offers the Avaya 9641G IP Deskphone as a key component of the Avaya solution. The 9641G is a multi-line premium Deskphone ideally suited for people who spend a considerable amount of time on the phone and rely on intelligent communications and productivity enhancing capabilities. The 9641G has a color graphical display, larger touch screen and, high definition audio quality. It's a competitively priced and high-performing Deskphone that offers customized colors, faceplates, integrated interfaces for Bluetooth®, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules. As part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9641G leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters or remote locations. The 9641G's evolutionary approach optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multi-party conference calls.
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions that are easy to read.
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display.
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history.
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touch screen and easy one-touch access from the "home" screen to other applications.
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset).
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Configurable line appearance/ feature key buttons.
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent).
- Local or centralized electrical power through a 802.3af switch, or local power supply.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”.
- Color display 4.1 inches x 2.3 inches (10.4cm x 5.9cm).
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface.
- IEEE PoE 802.3af class 2 device Software.
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface.
- SIP protocol support.
- H.323 protocol support.
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Touch Screen.
- Wideband speakerphone.
- 4 position adjustable tilt display.